Saturday, April 23, 2011

what a stupid statement ?????

I watched a super nonsense movie today - "Anjaana Anjaani" - forget the stupid movie - there was a statement in the movie that goes - Live everyday like it is your last - I am sure this movie was not the origin of this statement and was snatched up from somewhere - I don't believe creativity in many movies out here. Let us get back to that statement - Live everyday like it is your last - how stupid does that sound???? How can I do so? can you? if I really knew that I am living my last day, just imagine what all I would do - anything that I wished to - anything meaning anything. I am a hypocrite, so cant write everything out here ;-)

Leave a comment, otherwise, someone's gonna get hit hard

1 comment:

  1. Bhasker am sorry to say that.Am not a big person than 'U'.
    But small thing bhasker, nothing is nonsense and useless in this world.
    He shows his talent.One thing bhasker you also created this blog buy seeing some other blogs or from friends etc etc.
    "Money minded people will think about them self but Great people think about others "
    choose your way.
    Thank you bhasker for your time.
    --SMk--

    ReplyDelete