Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finally.. Someone fasting for a good cause with good heart !!!

Kisan Bapat Baburao Hazare - Here I am at your feet... every sensible Indian must be very proud of you and everyone supporting you.. glad to see something good happening.. but I am worried our f****ing politicians would let you die at the cost of their earnings.. How many politicians have we seen go on a hunger strike. Many great gentlemen went on a hunger strike from my unfortunate state of Andhra Pradesh and no one did it for more than a couple days and everyone is behind them, take them under medical surveillance for a couple days.. lots of followers create ruckus and nonsense.. and thats it.. everything comes to a halt with a half empty stomach and stacked up bank accounts..... and back to normal.. all sort of dramas around well managed by the great NEWS MEDIA MAFIA.......

I dint have lunch for a day and I uttered it over a dozen times before I went to bed, I am not even half his age... shame on me... This great person is now 71 years and fighting against b******ds in the counts of 100's for the sake of 121cr odd Idiots... I pray god almighty, let his wish come true, let someone realize the need of his act. I am sure our crazy people are more worried about IPL. Most of them do not even know the reason why this great person has decided to go on "Fast till Death". I pity our nation. Nothing is going to change this country. Literally Nothing.

My sincere salutes to this great person !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment