Tuesday, April 12, 2011

how important is motivation in ones life....????

I believe, everyone on this earth is motivated towards something or the other and by someone or the other.. or may be... self motivated.. now.. what matters is the intensity of motivation and how long does that motivation affect your actions in your life.. a regular behavior of human is to get motivated by something and that stays active not for long.. and we get back to normal.. yes it happened with me too.. when I was watching Surya in "Surya S/O krishnan", I was very motivated to build up my body as his.. haaaaaaaaa but I knew that would never happen... so.. I am exactly the way I was before watching the movie. Dint put up even a single gram to my weight after that.... interesting ;-) ...... means I was not enough motivated.. if so, what might have motivated me more than that.. may be if I had to impress a girl with my physique.. I would have probably worked harder..  !! I had no strong motivation to put on my body !! great... luckily it is not the same with my career.. I have found more reasons, rather better reasons to be motivated when it comes to my career.. guess what.. a BMW, an Audi or a Rover.. yup.. my passion to own a better car than what I currently own motivates me.. and as it says.. there is never an end as long as we have new cars coming up.. isn't that interesting now... motivation for life time... oh!! meaning.. if I had an option to replace my girl with someone new.. may be I would have been motivated even in the first case.. ;-) hummmm not a practically viable situation.. so better gave up the first goal and I am very happy this way.. and reason to escape working up my body for hours.. hard to do than said !!!! Instead.... I decided to add up weight to my brain.. hoping even that would do the needful ;-)

I would say, motivation definitely helps one to achieve goals easier and still keep you active... when you set goals.. have strong motivation behind that.. may be something like me !! motivation in certain case can be because of someone in life.. but I would say.. self motivation is the most viable option !! be self motivated.. nothing can damage it !!


I also feel, it is equally important for someone to not just be motivated but be motivation for others.. yes.. and I also feel that, it is not really necessary for someone to be successful at every stage of life to motivate others.. rather a person with great success stories after sorrowful failures might be even more motivating.. as you find such people more frequent than the former !!! fyi, I rather come into later category !!! when one tries to motivate others, they tend to do things better than normal... dont they? I believe in that principle though !!

anyway.. as the blog says.. I am just speaking my mind.. irrespective of what it means to other minds.. take it if you think it is making sense ignore it if it is not !!! Good Luck !!

2 comments:

  1. You just spoke my mind ! Exactly what i am thinking at the moment or was thinking few moments ago !!!

    Motivation is denifitely the key to the biggest lock called "Success/I want to be there" :-)

    ReplyDelete