Thursday, April 7, 2011

Are we at the beginning of the ending ?

" Earthquake hits Japan again, tsunami warning issues" - whats happening with this planet earth.... another tragic news of the day. Looking at the incidents happening around the globe in the recent past, it looks to me as if we are at the beginning of the ending.. is 2012 going to be real... it need not be the case that on Dec 21 2012 everything is gone at once.. everyone on this earth become homeless as shown in the movie.. but somehow nothing seems to be going well with this planet these days..... if you ask me if I am worried about it.. I am really not. We are the creators of our own destiny... we have to face it... I want to see that life too where we get back to bullock carts, eat raw veggies, no fuel no automobile, no phones, no software.. nothing.. probably.... just like a century ago.. wow that would be amazing.. start everything from scratch once again..


No comments:

Post a Comment