Thursday, July 7, 2011

what if....

what if these people have not chosen the filed the are in....

Ratan Tata - Business Man

Though India has a hand full of corporate houses or so called conglomerates, I for some reason always admire the TATA group, for whatever obvious reasons. And especially after Ratan Tata has taken the charge. His vision, His passion, His endeavor have inspired and motivated me a lot. If he was not in this field, probably, India would always be driving cars only made by foreign makers. Indian companies might have never even thought of acquiring foreign biggies... and many more would have remained undone...

Sachin Tendulkar - Cricket

Another great personality, India and every Indian can and should be proud of. His contribution to Indian cricket, probably, would not match to anything anyone has done to anything. It is all about his passion towards his profession, that has kept him unbeaten for more than 20 years. He made many youngsters feel embarrassed and even ashamed. Once again, his passion, his endeavor, his perseverance are probably un matching...

Steve Jobs - Innovative software

wow.. person whom I dream of every day, every morning, every night.. he is the man I wish to live like. The man who has inspired me the most ever in my life.. I think, why I am not born like him, or why was i not inspired by him in the early part of my life, may be I would have been even better. If a company has grown from trenches to the riches (third richest in the world in terms of market cap - >320B USD), I feel it is because of this one man. He is listed as either primary inventor or co-inventor in over 230 awarded patents or patent applications related to a range of technologies. Nothing can define him.. I don't have to say what made him great...


This might not be the end of the list, there are many more, many more who I am not even aware of.

So what I am doing with all this, at least try to do good in what I am, if not excel. who might have inspired them.. I dont know, but they might have inspired many.. I am just one among them... easier said than done.. let me do something.. taking leave for now...

2 comments:

  1. Jhansi Reddy KareeJuly 8, 2011 at 2:02 AM

    Same Applies here bhasker
    what if we dint had such a motivating inspiring manager :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes people to inspire from others

    ReplyDelete