Sunday, July 24, 2011

I wish....

I wish I was able to clear off any part of my memory I dont want to be there and just keep what I want to... imagine a thing like that... amazing... who would not want it that way? I guess everyone... unfortunate.. we cant... but you know what.. god is a greatest creator.. smartest architect.. has used all sorts of design patterns and handled all sorts of conditions and made us and created everything around us.. surprised on me switching gears.. lemme explain ... guess we had a way to do what I wished to.. now I have a situation...

I had some great moments.. and that great moments then lead me to some sorrow moments... and now what should I clean off ?? do I clean off that great moments.. the happy part of life... would I want to.. definitely not, then........ should I clean off the latter.. but then I have to do the cleaning operation every day.. every moment.. haaa guess what I would be left blank.. race condition? may be this is the reason why we dont have that ability :-) haaa lemme think may be I need some more abilities. I should not only be able to clean up my crap but be able to clean up the crap from the heads around me and being the reason for my situation.. haa complexity.. we humans have a habit of making things complex.. so will my additional capability solve my problem? hummmm I donno lemme think.. who all should I clean now? I dont even know who they are.. god I need more things to add to it.. I want to read human brains now.. grrrrrrrrrrr haaaaa no satisfaction.. typical human... god.. tussi great hooo....

I feel god is selfish here.. If he had really given us all those crappy stuff may be we would never even remind him. God wants us to remember him all times at least when u r not happy - that is what most of us do though - remember poor god only when we r not happy.. bad humans... lemme go find solution for my problem... wish me great time ahead ;-) bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment